- This event has passed.
FREE Parent Information Night – Back in Motion and The Simple Lunchbox
March 22, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Proud sponsors Back in Motion, Camberwell and The Simple Lunchbox will be running the first of our FREE Parent Information Nights.
Part 1: Injury Prevention (Adrian Quinn from Back In Motion, Camberwell)
Adrian is the a physiotherapist with over 18 years’ experience (a number of those with Hawthorn Football Club), and is the Practice Director at Back In Motion Camberwell. In this session Adrian will cover:
- The basic how & why of injuries
- Pre game preparation/Injury prevention
- Post game recovery/Immediate injury self-management
- Managing growing pains
Part 2: Healthy Kids & Sport (Bree from The Simple Lunchbox, Camberwell)
Bree is a degree qualified Naturopath, who strongly believes in the power of using food as medicine and as a foundation of illness prevention and growing strong, vibrant, resilient children. In this session Bree will speak about ways to help fuel your kids for fun, focus and footy.
- Footy Ready – simple, healthy food ideas to nourish active bodies
- Game Day – using food as fuel before the game and recovery
- On The Go – healthy lunchboxes for school, work and play
- Fussy Eaters – changing perspectives, trial and error, tips and tricks
Bookings are essential so please click on the link through to TryBooking.com